Sr. Internal Auditor
- Northbrook, IL
Buckingham Search is working with a leading global distribution company that is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. In this role, you will be viewed as a “Business Partner” and will spend your time working on value add projects rather than SOX and compliance work!
Things to get excited about
- Live downtown? No problem, their world-class office is just a 45-minute train ride from the loop that takes you right to their office!
- No SOX work!
- Fortune 500 organization with a ton of growth opportunities throughout the organization.
- International travel – South America, Europe, and domestically.
- Very involved with Habitat for Humanity and many other charitable organizations.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Casual dress code.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT or other relevant combination of education and experience
- 1-5 years of relevant internal audit experience
- Broad understanding of business functions and processes and a genuine interest in learning fundamental business drivers
- Working knowledge of internal control structure (e.g., COSO, COBIT) and audit standards (e.g. IIA, ISACA)
- Ability and desire to travel domestically and internationally 25% of the time
Apply below to learn more!
Buckingham Search is proud to only support and represent equal opportunity workplaces and affirmative action employers.
TM - IND123
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
$65,000 to $90,000