International Tax Manager
- North Chicago, IL
The International Tax Manager will join the Corporate Tax Department and play an important role within the International Tax Operations team. This position is primarily responsible for providing support and analysis related to the income tax provision and tax compliance for the company’s international operations. In addition, the International Tax Manager will collaborate with tax team members to support strategic projects and initiatives.
- Prepare, review and manage U.S. international income tax returns and compliance for foreign entities.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the tax accounting provision process for international operations under ASC 740 and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Lead development of complex modelling to compute US and foreign tax consequences of planning strategies and legislative and regulatory developments. Demonstrate effective communication skills through ability to share results with team members and leadership.
- Identify, evaluate, and advise management on the international income tax consequences of legislative developments, including computational analysis. Demonstrate an ability to research complex tax issues, and be proficient in interpreting and applying the tax law, regulations, and cases to specific transactions and factual situations.
- Participate and provide support in various international planning initiatives to determine the potential federal and international tax impact and perform technical transaction/reporting analysis.
- Manage and maintain proper documentation to support various tax related attributes, including earnings and profits, foreign taxes paid, book and tax differences.
- Collaborate with tax team members and business team members to determine tax impacts of changing business operations.
- Assist in IRS audits, including drafting responses to information requests and performing research.
**This role requires being on-site 3 days a week in the Lake County office. Not a remote role.
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting/Finance required. CPA and/or MST a plus, but not required.
- 5+ Years related experience beyond the degree or Masters plus related experience. Public Accounting or Fortune 500 Corporate Tax experience preferred.
- Experience with International Tax highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- CorpTax experience preferred, but not required.
Thursday, March 9, 2023