Audit Manager- Tech
- Wheeling, IL
A $3.5B computer hardware manufacturer in Chicago's suburbs is looking to add talent to their audit team! They are hiring for Audit Manager is seen as business consultant and manages the execution of financial, operational, risk-based, corporate governance, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audits for this company's domestic and international operations. Reporting to the Chief Audit Executive and coordinating with the Internal Audit Senior Manager, the Internal Audit Advisor is responsible for the indirect supervision of Senior and Staff Internal Auditors.
The team is led by a strong and involved Director, who is excited to expand and develop his staff. They have grown from a team of 4 to 25 over the last three years!
- Leads in the scheduling / planning and oversees the execution of financial, operational, and compliance / governance Internal Audit projects and communicates value-driven recommendations to business leaders; May take the lead role on highly complex Internal Audit projects
- Innovates and leverages well-rounded business acumen to assess (and coach others on assessing) emerging risk areas across Zebra’s global operations and advise on leading industry practices and process maturity
- Partners with the Internal Audit Analytics Advisor in the department’s development of leading-class continuous auditing techniques and data analytics
- Monitors and reports on the status of management-owned action plans from previous audits
- Leads the execution of US Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) legislation compliance auditing, while advising business leaders on optimal control structure and serving as the primary connection point for the SOX Project Management Office and external auditors
- Provides Senior and Staff Auditors with appropriate guidance and coaching on career development during the course of project activities
- Engages in ERM activities to evaluate the top strategic, operational, reporting, and compliance risks and consult with management on progress towards addressing these risks.
- Manages department key performance metrics and actively engages in the continuous improvement of the Internal Audit department
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related major (i.e., Finance/Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Management Information Systems, etc.)
- 8+ years of relevant work experience (i.e., auditing, consulting, finance/operations, IT/security), including at least four years of experience with auditing
- Certifications in relevant areas (i.e., CIA, CISA or other certification) or advanced degree
- Expert knowledge of IIA methodology and standards
Monday, December 20, 2021