IT Auditor - Hybrid Schedule
- Deerfield, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a global leader in nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing and distribution - who is looking to hire an IT Auditor to their audit team!
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in conducting Information Technology (IT), Business Operations, and Compliance audits, contributing to their commitment to maintaining a strong control environment. While working closely with the Senior IT Auditor and IT Audit Manager, you will execute audits and engage with business partners to enhance control processes.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to meet internal controls requirements.
- Ensure compliance with established processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with the Internal Controls Department to identify deficiencies and implement corrective actions.
- Execute IT general and application controls reviews, IT security and governance reviews, and controls optimization.
- Conduct pre- and post-implementation reviews, business process, and Database security controls reviews.
- Familiarity with ACL analytics and continuous control auditing.
- Identify key risks and controls, and assess IT application, configuration, and manual controls in complex IT environments.
- Document findings and report per audit standards.
- Assist in IT risk assessments, system access reviews, segregation of duties checks, and documentation of controls/processes.
- Prioritize and schedule audit tests, interacting with auditees to gather necessary information.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of controls, providing clear, client-focused, value-added recommendations.
- Utilize audit software for data analysis (e.g., ACL, SAS) to enhance audit coverage.
- Review operations and programs to ensure alignment with objectives and plans.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, laws, and regulations impacting operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology field, Accounting, or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience conducting and completing technology audits; candidates with more experience considered for senior positions.
- CISA required; CPA/CIA preferred; MBA or a master's degree desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interactions at all organizational levels.
- Strong critical thinking skills and professional, ethical demeanor.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and demonstrated prioritization and decision-making skills.
- Initiative, autonomy, adaptability, maturity, and sound judgment.
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information and knowledge of IIA Standards and CoBIT and COSO framework.
- Experience with auditing SAP ECC/BI/GRC is a plus.
- Business and data analytics experience with a focus on ad-hoc analytical interpretation of data files in various formats.
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to influence across all functions and levels.
- Positive attitude, open communicator, high energy, and a good listener.
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Quick rapport and trust-building in a collaborative work environment.
- Self-starter with keen attention to detail.
- Creative and resourceful thinker with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Possesses strong character, integrity, and confidence in actions and decisions.
- Innovative and proactive.
- Team player who serves as an advisor, change agent, and results manager.
Tuesday, June 22, 2021