Senior Auditor - F100 Company
- Deerfield, IL
A Fortune 100 household name is looking to add a Senior Internal Auditor to their team!
- Leads the development of audit objectives, scope and audit programs through a risk assessment of the business process being reviewed.
- Leads the execution of financial, operational, and compliance audits through inquiry, observation and testing.
- Documents testing in automated workpapers.
- Communicates the progress of audits to the Manager/Director on a timely basis. Based on changes or new information arising in the audit process, collaborates with project management to adjust audit programs to address these changes.
- Identifies and documents audit findings, and effectively communicates, as identified, to supervisor,. Escalate audit findings to Manager/Director.
- Prepares written communications, including the audit report, client correspondence, memos, and other working papers that document the scope, procedures performed, findings, and conclusions.
- Assists with post-audit follow up to determine adequacy of corrective actions taken.
- Interacts with client personnel and demonstrates a commitment to continually improve client satisfaction.
- Coordinates internal audit activities with external auditors to ensure proper audit coverage and reduce duplication of efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information System’s Auditor (CISA) is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in financial/operational auditing; information technology auditing; AND/OR financial/operational or information technology auditing experience in a public accounting firm
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Experience in the Retail, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Distribution industry
- Experience with statistical sampling procedures as they relate to conducting of audits.
- Experience with internal control concepts (COSO and/or COBIT) and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Foreign language skills are a plus (Spanish, Mandarin, Hindu)
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time for business purposes
Things to get excited about:
- Strong compensation packages
- Low travel
- Newly created role to keep up with the growth of the organization
- There is a ton of room for growth and advancement on this team and outside of audit
- Global team that works on a lot of interesting financial and operational audits
- Very charitable organization
Tuesday, January 5, 2021