- Chicago, IL
"We need someone who is fun and also is great at what they do!" - Corporate Controller
If you want to feel fulfilled in the work that you do but you don't want to take yourself, your team, or your work TOO seriously, this is a team that feels the same!
This company is a family-run, publicly-traded manufacturing company with a product that is focused on animal health and sustainability. The company is going through a huge growth mode because of recent favorable changes in the FDA regulations which will help livestock here in the US in ways never before seen.
- Participate in monthly financial close process, including fluctuation analysis, accrual determination, account reconciliations and journal entry preparation.
- Support quarterly auditor reviews and annual audit process by preparing workpapers and gathering information requested by external auditors.
- Prepare various expense tracking and analysis spreadsheets.
- Run and distribute reports from ERP system and reporting software.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting; CPA or CPA eligible strongly preferred
- 2 years' experience in accounting, public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Microsoft proficient; ERP experience highly desired
Monday, March 16, 2020