Staff Auditor - Downtown Chicago
- Chicago, IL
Staff Auditor - Asset Management
Buckingham Search is excited to be partnering with a Global Financial Services powerhouse located in Chicago. The company is a leading provider of wealth management, asset servicing, asset management and banking to corporations, institutions, affluent and individuals. They are looking for a staff auditor to join their audit team!
Things to get excited about:
- Ability to move to other teams or get promotions after one year in a position
- Full dental, vision, life, disability insurance
- 401k contributions on day 1. Match on day 90.
- Pension Plan contribution
- Alternate work options (work from home a couple of days a week after 90 days)
- Family programs: including adoption assistance, Maternity leave, paternity leave, Lactation program, child development center on site, School visitation time
- Tuition Reimbursement ($12,000 per year)
- Onsite gym and gym discounts across the city
- Legal assistance, counseling, and other professional services
- Bachelor's degree from accredited institution
- Professional credentials such as: CIA, CFSA, CISA, CPA, CFE, CFA is desired
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in a financial institution or in a public auditing/consulting firm (FS Clients)
- Candidates with Asset Management or Wealth Management internal audit is preferred.
Monday, October 19, 2020
70k - 80k