Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Lake Forest, IL
Buckingham Search is helping one of the world's most impressive manufacturing companies hire two Senior Talent Acquisition Partners to help as the company and HR team continues to grow.
Things to get excited about:
- A large, publicly held company with strong resources
- Close-knit feel where you have a voice and a name
- Talk with the executive on a regular basis consulting on the business
- Great benefits, perks, and work-life balance
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for delivering the highest quality candidate experience while managing the full life-cycle salaried recruiting process for openings across multiple departments and locations. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner will be a part of sourcing, interviewing, selecting, preparing offers and on-boarding talent.
This role is accountable for building a strong relationship with the hiring managers company-wide, identifying the job requirements and educating them on the best practices. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for enhancing, streamlining and improving the hiring process for both hiring managers as well as candidates.
- B.A. degree in Human Resources, Business or Communications or a combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of full life-cycle Talent Acquisition experience sourcing and recruiting within a multi-site/units, multi-state organization demonstrating progression in the role.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Engaging and approachable personality. Establishes positive and professional relationships easily.
- Must be competent in Word and Excel. Experience with PowerPoint a plus.
- Must have previous experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or Recruiter LITE.
- University/College recruiting experience a plus.
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, such as Taleo and/or Workday or other
- Previous experience working for a Federal Contractor or sub-contractor is a plus.
- Willingness to travel within the U.S. for meetings and career fairs.
Thursday, October 10, 2019