Accounting Lead, Senior, or Supervisor with Household Name Tech Company
- Chicago, IL, United States
One of the largest tech companies in the United States and a household name is looking to add accountants to their team at the Senior, Lead, and Supervisor levels! This company has a track record of performing well and provides service to over 5 million customers daily.
These roles operate on a flexible hybrid schedule, with only 2-4 days in the office per month, allowing you more time to work from home. Consistently named a "Top Work Place" by the Chicago Tribune, these roles are high-growth with tons of visibility to upper leadership.
- Day 1: Health, Vision, Dental, HSA, FSA, Life insurance
- Wellness: $130 annual wellness award by completing a health assessment
- Tobacco-Free Credit of $500 annually
- 401k (100% match up to 3% and 40% matching for the next 2%) and a 100% company-funded pension plan of 3% of compensation
- PTO days in addition to 6 sick days, 6 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Parental leave and adoption financial assistance
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Three (3) or more years of broad accounting experience
- CPA or pursuing CPA licensure preferred
- Public accounting experience (Big Four a plus)
- Experience working with or within a public company with SEC reporting and SOX control requirements
Tuesday, February 21, 2023