Audit Senior Rotation With Global Travel!
- Glenview, IL
A Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling$13.4 billion is looking to hire a Senior Auditor for their rotational program!
As a Senior you will be traveling a good deal of your time (and keeping all your miles and hotel points!) Travel is both global and domestic with the international travel being mainly to Western Europe or China and lasting about 1-3 weeks at a time. You will travel with a team of 3 to 5 of your peers on the audit team, and get a weekend stipend to have some fun on the company dime while abroad!
This is a true rotation program with most rotating out of audit after 18-24 months moving into finance or other areas.
They also volunteer!
- Colleagues are also generous with their time and talents. Annually, more than 300 qualifying nonprofits benefit from time well spent by our people
- The company foundation gave $10 for every employee service hour over the past 5 years, for a total of nearly $1.3 million in funding.
- They have provided more than 128,000 hours of community service over the past 5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university.
- 4+ years of full-time experience in auditing within the manufacturing industry
- Certification or working toward a certification such as a CIA, CPA, or CMA is a plus.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to detect and document weaknesses in internal controls.
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information, and drawing logical conclusions.
Monday, March 16, 2020