Accounting Manager-Fortune 500 Company!
- Glenview, IL
One of our favorite Fortune 500 companies is hiring a new Accounting Manager! This company is top-ranked and consistently a global powerhouse. They were recently named #1 most admired company in their industry by Fortune Magazine.
They are looking for an Accounting Manager as they recently promoted this person to a Divisional Controller!
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to manage a bright team, support FP&A projects on top of accounting, and work closely with leaders in the business. This is a highly visible and important role to the team. They offer AMAZING benefits, hybrid work, and tons of room for advancement.
- Drive timely preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Review and monitor internal controls.
- Prepare budgets and report financial results to the organization.
- Provide accounting management and develop staff accounting personnel.
- Support Division Controller and leadership team in achieving division goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- CPA certification required.
- 7+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of standard cost setting.
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Experience managing a team of accounting professionals.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Proficient in financial analysis and forecasting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented and financially astute.
- Knowledge of ERP and BI systems, Microsoft Office software.
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- 401(k) retirement savings program.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Wellness program.
- Life insurance and disability benefits.
- Parental leave.
- Educational assistance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee discounts with key suppliers.
Wednesday, May 17, 2023