Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with one of our favorite Food Manufacturing clients to find a Director of Diversity and Inclusion.
This role will lead the Diversity and Inclusion efforts across the entire organization, corporate and production. What You Will Do
- Work with the Executive team to build plans for the execution of business strategy
- Design, develop, and direct the delivery of D&I solutions, assess progress, and provide advice to address unique leadership and business needs.
- Support the D&I Committee to drive structure and momentum around D&I initiatives and programs.
- Act as a coach to leaders. Shape their roles as D&I champions, ensuring they have the information, tools, and support to ground their team culture and business operations in diversity and inclusivity.
- Stay at the forefront of the Diversity and Inclusion landscape, remaining up-to-date on emerging topics and opportunities.
- Gather and analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans.
- At least 5 years of diversity and inclusion experience withing a corporate and manufacturing setting
- The ability to lead and drive DI initiatives and programs
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and help partner with leaders to ensure they are DI champions
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at a time
Thursday, October 8, 2020