Fortune 500 Senior role - strategic accounting focus
- Chicago, IL
Our client is a Fortune 300 $4B+ global leader in agriculture that is super acquisitive and stable looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst! They are the largest manufacturer in this space in the US with a huge focus on sustainability. This role is super cool – you’ll support strategic initiatives like transactions, joint ventures, new accounting standards, and more.
Some things to get excited about:
- Ranked 16th overall on Forbes’ 2022 list of America’s Best Midsize Employers AND consistent Fortune 500 rank
- Competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees
- Comprehensive benefits package with high quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k match, and several flexible work arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance
- Amazing leadership that puts learning and development at the forefront. Long tenures here
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting is required
- CPA certification and maintenance of continuing education requirements is required.
- 5+ years of diversified accounting experience with accounting systems, internal controls, accounting procedures, and related technical pronouncements.
Monday, September 18, 2023