Lead Accountant - Fast Growing Pharma Company!
- Lake Forest, IL
A F500 Life Sciences company in the north suburbs is looking to hire onto their Corporate Accounting team!
This role will lead and support month-end close activities, track stock activity and lead key compensation activities. You'll be working closely with the Payroll and Executive Compensation teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Execute month-end close processes, including journal entries, account reconciliations and reporting
- Accounting responsibilities include share-based compensation, equity accounting, executive bonus plans, employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) and dividends
- Collaborate with Executive Compensation and Payroll to ensure processes are accurately completed and internal customer needs are met
- Prepare equity-related footnote disclosures for External Reporting (10-Q/K)
- Support secular trust accounting and reporting
- Support of audit, internal control and SOX audit and review processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, CPA preferred
- 5+ years of finance and accounting experience
- Ability to work independently and adjust priorities to achieve accurate and timely results
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to collaborate across functions
- Proficient in SAP, HFM and Excel
Monday, May 10, 2021