- Naperville, IL
This is NOT a traditional accounting role. Our client is starting an investment portfolio with companies that are tangential to their industry. This is a newly created team that will help integrate the new companies and advise on their direction. Work alongside a Director who is energized by the work the team is doing and he loves to mentor and train others to do high-value audit work. Every day will look different and the person in this role will get exposed to a lot of different kinds of work with a lot of different teams.
A qualified candidate would have:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA certification is preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with risk identification, internal control evaluations, business process documentation and US GAAP
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
Things to get excited about:
- Generous compensation and excellent benefits package
- Education Assistance Program, Leadership Development, and Clinical Development to progress your career
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Organization was voted "Top 100 Places to Work" by the Chicago Tribune multiple years in a row
To learn more about this company, team, and role, please apply!
Tuesday, September 27, 2022