Director of Audit - Commercial Banking & Credit Risk - Chicago, Boston, or NYC!
- Chicago, IL
We are partnered with an International Bank hiring a new Director of Audit - Commercial Banking & Credit Risk. This position will be a senior executive responsible for supporting strategic initiatives that help make their internal audit function one of the best in the business.
Our team has worked with this client for years and we've helped over 70 talented individuals land jobs in their audit shop. It's full of bright, collaborative talent mainly from other financial service institutions or the Big 4.
This person will sit in Chicago, NYC, or Boston and go into the office a couple of times a month.
This company is also known for some fantastic perks, including:
- Over 4 weeks of vacation time
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Competitive benefits package
- Minimal to no travel required
- A $17 billion bank focused on commercial clients, mostly mid-market businesses
- A team of around 90 individuals in audit
- A tuition reimbursement program to support your continued professional development
- Summer hours to enjoy some extra sunshine
- A flexible hybrid work schedule, in office a couple times a month
- A great work-life balance and minimal overtime
Who they are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- Professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Experience working in an Internal Audit department at a large US bank focusing on audits of the Credit Risk and or Commercial Banking portfolio or at a banking regulatory agency with experience overseeing large US banks
- Strong knowledge of US banking regulations and applicable accounting guidance
- 15+ years of relevant experience
Wednesday, June 21, 2023