Multi-billion Dollar Manufacturer in Chicago's Loop is looking to hire an Internal Auditor to the team! Things to get excited about!
This company is a global brand that manufactures high-quality industrial products used in the construction of homes across the planet. Through their collection of brands and holding companies, they employ 2500+ employees.
Things to get excited about!
The most qualified candidates will have:
- Assists with audit planning through process understandings, risk assessments, and scoping
- Performs financial and operational audits of the Company’s national and international by testing and documenting procedures - Documents and communicates audit findings to Audit Leads and Managers, who will collaborate with the Internal Auditor on how to best communicate with key stakeholders.
- Partner with Audit Leads and Managers to effectively resolve issues identified through audits.
- Demonstrates some up to date expertise in audit processes and highly motivated to learn.
- Assists with drafting the audit report for assigned sections and audit findings.
- Partner with Lead Seniors to identify constructive and value-added solutions for management.
- Reviews process documentation and perform inquiries and test of controls over financial reporting to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 for assigned controls.