Sr. Product Manager Digital Collaboration
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a multi-billion dollar financial services company to find a Senior Product Manager of Digital Collaboration to support their employees of the entire company. Our client is striving to build a Digital Workplace to help employees succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity and anytime, anywhere any device access to our work.
Things to get excited about:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Annual reviews and annual bonuses
- Ability to move to other teams or get promotions after one year in a position
- Full dental, vision, life, disability insurance
- 401k contributions on day 1. Match on day 90.
- Pension Plan contribution
- Alternate work options (work from home a couple of days a week after 90 days)
- 20 PTO days, and all banking holidays
- Family programs: including adoption assistance, Maternity leave, paternity leave, Lactation program, child development center on site, School visitation time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite gym and gym discounts across the city
- Legal assistance, counseling, and other professional services
In this role you will:
1. Lead the global implementation and roll-out of Office365 SharePoint
2. Establish the long term strategy and solutions for the broader digital collaboration channel
3. Translate business needs and priorities to solutions that enable our employees and position our company for substantial growth
4. Collaborate with internal partners and show exceptional skills in developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Understand employee needs and expectations; understand the digital industry; identify gaps both from a business and technical perspective; drive business requirements and partner with technology, enterprise teams (Design, Risk, Compliance, Operations, etc.) and third-party vendors to delivery an exceptional employee experience.
- Lead the delivery of high-quality solutions and services in either an Agile or Waterfall environment; embrace design thinking; apply lean product and user driven design principles in solutions and product features and capabilities; clearly articulate how the activities within the collaboration portfolio directly impact and add value to the business; ensure that business requirements are translated into digital collaboration solutions that are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Manage operational planning and delivery of key strategic digital experience programs/products through deployment to our global enterprise employees including coordination with operations, support, communications, change management, ,training and other key operational areas.
- Interface with third party vendors and contractors as appropriate to deliver digital collaboration solutions within budget and timeline expectations.
Skills to be successful:
- Proactive, self-starter and strong initiative
- Ability to navigate complex subject matter and large enterprise needs/requirements
- Strong agile product management experience including set vision, establish a roadmap, set goals, write stories, minimum viable product (MVP) and execute/deliver
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal, collaboration, communication, presentation, negotiation, influence and problem-solving skills
- Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to manage and resolve interdependencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven track record of successfully briefing all levels of an organization
- Strong managerial skills
- Good recall and be detail-oriented and highly accurate
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must be able to use and show sound judgment and have the ability to work independently in the execution of daily tasks
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Must be able to carry out verbal and/or written instructions
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- At least 3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into digital products
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile product management
Friday, March 20, 2020