West Coast Regionals Sales Manager
- Phoenix, AZ
Our client is seeking a results-driven Sales Manager to join their team in managing sales activities in the West in AZ and UT. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales growth and achieving sales goals by selling our client's products and services to food customers/prospects in the defined territory.
- Identify potential sales opportunities with existing customers and new prospects by making personal sales calls, following up on leads provided by the company, and by other prospecting methods as appropriate.
- Utilize resources provided by the company to further the sales process, including marketing tools, demonstration facilities, and other sales associates as necessary.
- Work closely with Sales Administration in the quote and order process, according to established procedures.
- Utilize CRM according to established procedures, such as professionally and efficiently updating and maintaining all CRM data, including customer data, all customer contact details, current opportunity forecast data, along with competitive information.
- Provide all necessary information and documentation for the completion of sales proposals and orders, taking responsibility for managing customer expectations as they relate to the order process.
- Monitor and report competitive activity in territory and elsewhere.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, sales meetings, industry meetings and other activities as directed by management.
- Develop and utilize a business plan for their respective territory.
- Bachelor's degree and four or more years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and growth objectives.
- Experience selling to food customers/prospects in a geographically defined region.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and other sales tools.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of the industry.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales and a desire to join a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply today. Please note that if you are not an internal candidate, you will be required to complete a company sales training program and demonstrate proficiency in all subject matter.
Friday, May 5, 2023