- North Chicago, IL
A Fortune 200 Life Sciences company in the North Suburbs is looking to hire into their Audit and Compliance Rotation programs. This company is known for not only creating products that enhance people's lives, but enhancing the lives of their own employees through a combination of great benefits and loft career paths.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum two years of work experience obtained with a public accounting firm or equivalent internal audit experience with a global company.
- Experience planning and executing financial audits.
- 25% travel to International and Domestic locations.
What you'll be doing:
- Plan and execute Financial audits throughout international and domestic organizations.
- Coordinate execution of financial audit plans to optimize audit speed and effectiveness.
- Coordinate efforts with internal / external audit as appropriate.
- Prepare and present financial audit findings to business stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate risk & control themes.
- Participate in the financial risk assessment and development of the audit plan for assigned entities and critical systems.
Wednesday, March 3, 2021