Global Compliance Auditor - Biopharma
- North Chicago, IL
We are representing a prestigious biopharmaceutical company that believes in new approaches to addressing today's health issues. With 28,000+ employees and medicines available in over 170 countries, our client combines advanced science, expertise, and passion to solve serious health issues and make a remarkable impact on people's lives.
Our client's Global Internal Audit function is seeking a Senior Global Compliance Auditor to join their team. The Senior Compliance Auditor will play a critical role in executing risk-based assurance and advisory services to internal stakeholders, senior management, and the Audit Committee of the Board.
- Plan and execute audits of various processes/locations, both U.S. and international
- Compile and analyze large sets of data from multiple sources
- Partner with peers to create a risk assessment analysis of proposed audits of entities, processes, or critical systems
- Prepare and present audit findings to audit leadership and business stakeholders
- Identify and communicate risk & control themes to various stakeholders
- Assist with investigations as requested
- Demonstrate a high degree of soft/presentation skills
- Ability to coach others and be coached
- Spend approximately 24 months in this role before advancing to other opportunities within the company
- At least 3 years of experience with a major public accounting, consulting, or law firm in a client-facing capacity
- Broad knowledge and experience in FCPA and/or the healthcare industry
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
- 15-35% travel to the client's international and U.S. locations required
- 3-5 years of experience with a major public accounting, consulting, or law firm in a client-facing capacity, specializing in audit-related engagements regarding healthcare compliance, government reimbursement mechanisms, and/or pharmaceutical or hospital products and sales marketing programs
- Experience with analytical tools and techniques (e.g., SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik)
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + 8% bonus
- 401(k) with match: Employee contributes 2% and company contributes 6%
- Additional company contributions to 401(k) based on years of service
- 8-week paternity leave and robust maternity leave
- Travel mainly to Europe, California, and NYC, with shorter international audits (7-10 days on-site)
- Weekend stipend for international audits to explore and enjoy travel
If you are an experienced compliance auditor with a passion for making a difference in the biopharmaceutical industry, we encourage you to apply for this Senior Global Compliance Auditor role with our client.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through this job posting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Monday, April 3, 2023