Staff/Senior IT Auditor
- Oak Brook, IL
A globally recognized leader in nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing and distribution is seeking a motivated and experienced IT Auditor to join their team. This is an exceptional opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in a role that impacts the world positively. You'll be a key player in audits, working alongside top experts and collaborating with business partners to enhance controls. If you've got the skills in IT, Operational, and Compliance audits, this is the role for you!
- Executes IT general and application controls reviews; IT security and governance reviews; and controls optimization; Pre- and post-implementation reviews; Business process and Database security controls reviews; and familiarity with ACL analytics and continuous control auditing.
- Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of IT application, configuration and manual controls within complex IT environments.
- Identify risk areas, document findings, and reports per IIA standards.
- Assists with IT risk assessments, reviews of system access, segregation of duties, and documentation of controls/processes.
- Prioritize and assist in scheduling audit tests to be performed and interact with auditees to obtain the necessary information
- Evaluates the design and effectiveness of controls throughout the business and provides client-focused value added recommendations in a clear manner to stakeholders.
- Use audit software (i.e. ACL, SAS) to analyze large volumes of data for trends, outliers, specific attributes to enhance audit coverage.
- Reviews operations and programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
- Reviews the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations and reports and whether the organization is in compliance.
- Use SAP ECC/BI tools to extract data from IT systems for use in audits.
- Partners with IT management and other business owners to enhance IT control environment.
- Performs ad hoc appraisals, inspections, investigations, examinations or reviews at the request of the Vice President, Internal Audit.
- Minimum three (3) years of (non-SOX) IT audit experience with demonstrated increasing complexity.
- Previous practical experience in an IT role (e.g., developer, network engineer, cybersecurity, etc.) highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Management Information Systems, Decision and Information Sciences, Computer Information Systems, Computer Sciences, Accounting/Finance, etc.).
- CISA or relevant certification required or in progress.
- Experience and understanding of various governance frameworks and standards such as COBIT, ISO, NIST, COSO, and GDPR Regulations.
- Proficient understanding of IT controls (e.g., security, change management, disaster recovery & backup, infrastructure, etc.), SDLC/Agile methodologies, cybersecurity, cloud, network architecture, IT governance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including listening, interviewing skills and influencing skills with ability to discuss complex issues clearly.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, data analysis tools (e.g., Tableau, ACL), GRC systems (e.g., AuditBoard), or similar electronic workpaper management tools.
- They are a $4B+ global leader in agriculture that is super acquisitive and stable
- On Forbes’ 2022 list of America’s Best Midsize Employers
- Very competitive compensation packages with an amazing 401K match & premier benefits
- Amazing leadership that puts learning and development at the forefront. Long tenures here
- Flexible remote work and strong support for your life outside of work (40-hour work weeks)
Wednesday, September 13, 2023