Senior Auditor- Food Production
- Chicago, IL
The world’s largest processor and marketer of protein food products is looking to grow their audit team! This food production giant is in search of a new Senior Auditor. Joining this team will provide you with an opportunity to learn business operations, processes and controls all while networking with key members of the business.
- Education: Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, business, or operations management
- Experience: 3 plus years professional experience preferred with a portion being made up of either public accounting, operations experience, or industry internal audit experience preferred. Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles a plus. Previous big 4 public accounting experience or Tyson or other operations experience preferred.
- Computer Skills: Standard computer skills with knowledge of Excel Word PowerPoint as well as SAP. Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management; strong presentation skills.
- Special Skills: Certified Public Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor or other process improvement certifications a plus.
- Supervisory: This position has no responsibility for supervising other personnel.
- Travel: Approximately 25%.
For more details, email your resume to email@example.com
Tuesday, September 27, 2022