Talent Development Partner (Director)
- Chicago, IL
A premier healthcare organization is looking to add a Talent Development Partner (this is a Director level role with this company) to their growing human resources team. This company has headquarters in Chicago and New York and over 700+ offices throughout the US in almost every state.
They are currently hiring a Talent Development Partner to the organization based on the company’s impressive growth. This role has direct exposure to leadership reporting into the VP of HR and will be responsible and involved in all things around talent strategies for the Midwest territory. Travel will be around 60-70% for this role throughout the Midwest offices.
They are offering a very competitive compensation package and the chance to have a key HR leadership role that can really make an impact on the company.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s degree required
- HR certification preferred
- A minimum of 6+ years of relevant HR/Talent Development experience, ideally in a fast paced field organization
- Strong training and development capabilities or prior experience working in functions like talent development
- Experience providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extremely flexibility to be proactive in a fast pace, ever changing environment
- Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring programs/processes that drive business results
- Ability to travel frequently throughout territory (70%)
- Knowledge of lawful employment practices (Federal and State)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel applications and company operational systems
Thursday, November 7, 2019