Senior IT Auditor - Low Travel
- Lisle, IL
Buckingham Search is supporting one of the healthcare Kings in the Chicago market who is not only acquiring companies left and right, but they are also hiring and promoting their team left and right. Its growth has created a few new roles on its team including a Senior IT Auditor.
Things to get excited about:
- Rapidly growing and stable industry
- Top-performing company in its industry that is involved with heavy acquisitions
- Challenging and exciting work involved
- Leadership that is empowering and inspiring
- Strong compensation, perks, and benefits
- Information technology audits involve testing application controls, data integrity, systems development, software acquisition and implementation, organization and operation controls, hardware and systems software, physical and logical controls, program change controls, back~up and disaster recovery processes and procedures, and other areas as assigned.
- The Senior Internal Auditor ~ IT conducts annual external audit procedures, performs fraud investigations and assists in certain due diligence examinations and other special projects as deemed necessary.
- Plans, coordinates and conducts independent complex information technology, policy and compliance audits. This will include annual audit plans, including government sanction reviews
- Prepares neat, well organized and documented work papers and report drafts/memorandums in accordance with Internal Audit Standards.
- Performs investigations of suspected fraud or misappropriations, assist in due diligence reviews of proposed affiliations, mergers and acquisitions, and complete special projects as assigned.
- Provides operational, information technology, policy and compliance audit support to the Internal Audit Department through information sharing and training.
- Performs sample selections through the ACL software for the Internal Audit team members.
- Participates in department quality assurance efforts by planning weekly activities, reporting work~in~process, and completing administrative assignments in a timely manner.
- Provides recommendations for quality and audit process improvements.
- Participates in the development of the Audit Plan by preparing risk assessments for potential future financial, operational, information technology, policy and compliance for consideration in the annual Audit Plan.
- Summarizes in a timely manner selected risk-rated audit findings identified in audits and reviews for the quarterly Internal Audit report along with additional information that may be requested.
- Performs follow~up in a timely manner of selected risk-rated audit findings.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Information Systems / Computer Science
- 6 or more years IT Audit experience
- Proficient knowledge of the COBIT framework, COSO Internal Control Framework and International Professional Standards of Internal Auditing
- Knowledge of audit sampling software (ACL) PC software proficiency (e~mail, word processing, spreadsheet creation and manipulation, researching).
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
- Project management skills
- CISA required CPA, CIA desired, MBA desired
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal professionally with sensitive and confidential medical information
- Ability to communicate audit results and deficiencies and make recommendations to Management in a constructive manner
Wednesday, November 27, 2019