Senior Internal Auditor - F200 Manufacturer
- Glenview, IL
Our client, a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader, is currently seeking a Senior Auditor to join their growing team. In this role, you'll be working on financial, operational and compliance audit projects: providing consulting services to the organization’s management and staff.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Review and evaluate the internal control environment and develop specific analyses of strengths and weaknesses, along with recommended improvements.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicates or assists in communicating effectively the results of and consulting projects via written reports, which are complete and prepared in a timely manner.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Informs In-charge of progress and/or difficulties encountered during the audit.
- Travel up to 40%
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university.
- Two to four years of full-time experience in auditing within the manufacturing industry
- Certification or working toward a certification such as a CIA, CPA, or CMA is a plus.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to detect and document weaknesses in internal controls.
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries analyses.
- Skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers and external contacts and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Appropriate professional skepticism.
- Effective time management.
Things to get excited about:
- Recognized as the #1 most admired company in their industry by Fortune Magazine, they hold a strong Fortune 500 rank of 240. Operating as 400 distinct companies each generating $40-50M, they extend their reach across 50 different countries.
- The company's modern office space features cutting-edge amenities like iPads in conference rooms displaying daily schedules. With convenient Metra access right across the street, commuting is a breeze.
- Committed to philanthropy, the company has an active volunteer program and a matching gift program. Over the past five years, they have donated over $129 million to health and human services, education, and cultural institutions.
- The organization provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, wellness program, life insurance, disability benefits, parental leave, educational assistance, employee assistance program, and employee discounts with key suppliers.
Wednesday, August 2, 2023