IT Audit Manager - International Banking
- Chicago, IL
An International commercial banking institution in downtown Chicago is looking to hire an IT Audit Manager to their growing team! They are led by an amazing former Big 4 partner and are known for rotating their auditors throughout the business after 1-2 years. They have some amazing perks like generous tuition reimbursement, hefty bonuses, team outings, and most importantly an environment that fully supports your life outside of work (40 hour work weeks!)
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
- 8+ years experience; Public accounting experience preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Public Accountant, and/or Masters in Business Administration strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in information technology concepts and IT general controls (security, change management, computer operations), system development lifecycle methodology, database design and IT operations management.
- Special skills, knowledge and practical experience in dealing with: Active Directory, Database security (SQL & Oracle), Windows and Unix Operating Systems, SaaS applications, review of vendor SOC reports, and Mobile Device Management.
- Knowledge and practical experience with FFIEC Information Security, Cyber Assessment Tool (CAT), and IT control frameworks such as COBIT and NIST.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Wednesday, March 3, 2021