Manager of International Total Rewards
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to announce a new partnership with a leading food production company!
This organization has asked us to find an enthusiastic and committed professional to join their team as a Manager of International Total Rewards. Snagging a spot on Forbes Best Employer for Women is just one of the many achievements for this company!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary duties for this position are:
- Provide compensation consulting to international client groups and use optimal rewards solutions to drive business growth. This could be done through job evaluations, offers, restructuring, proactive data driven compensation planning, year-end compensation processes, helping complete compensation market surveys, etc.;
- Advocate and counselor for Total Rewards strategies (with a focus on compensation); With oversight from the Director Compensation, serves as main point of contact for client groups on Total Rewards matters, involving other Total Rewards and non-rewards CoEs as appropriate;
- Partners in development of company-wide International Total Rewards strategy and pair with business needs and other HR strategies to develop business specific rewards strategies.
- Bachelor's degree required.5 years of Compensation experience including International Compensation/Benefits experience;
- Compensation consulting experience;
- Project management experience;
- Benefits and recognition experience.
Special Skills: Relationship Building; Communication; Consulting; Strategic Thought Leadership; Business Impact Focus; People Leadership; CCP (Comp), GRP (Global Rewards) or similar certification a plus. In addition, must possess analytical skills and extensive excel capabilities.
Travel: Some travel required.
Tuesday, August 6, 2019