Senior Internal Audit Manager - International Manufacturer
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a $2B publicly traded international manufacturing company that is making waves in the way business is done across the globe. The organization is growing at an impressive and unheard of pace and there seems to be to end in sight. We are most excited to be working with this organization because of their commitment to hire the best-of-the-best and to treat their employees as though they are the best-of-the-best. High-achievers and go-getters excel in this environment because of the flexibility and entrepreneurship-friendly culture.
Sr. Audit Manager
The Internal Audit Senior Manager is responsible for providing strong leadership to the department and supporting the Vice President Internal Audit in the execution of the Internal Audit strategy. This includes assisting in the design and implementation of audit processes, procedures and methodologies, management and training of staff, execution of risk assessments and Enterprise Risk Management activities, and special projects. Responsible for planning and performing financial and operational audits, fraud investigations and leading projects associated with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) throughout the corporation.
Things to get excited about:
- The organization is experiencing rapid growth locally, nationally, and internationally
- The company promotes internally with many stories of success across the organization
- Strong benefits including health, dental, vision. Eligible for benefits on Day 1 and healthcare is self-funded by employees. There hasn’t been any increases in benefits in the past couple of years.
- Free lunches on Fridays
- Dollar for Dollar 401k match up to 6%
- A philanthropic company that is always giving back to the local and non-local communities. Employees are encouraged to get involved with charities that are important to them. Company Volunteer days are on the calendar
- Strong bonus payouts
- Strong PTO plan, holidays, and sick days
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field including Management Information Systems
- 12+ years audit or accounting experience, with at least 4 years in an audit management role. Big 4 audit firm or equivalent audit experience preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) a plus.
- Experience in performing risk assessments and supporting an Enterprise Risk Management program
- SAP and data analytical audit tools (e.g. ACL, Excel, Tableau, IDEA) a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
- International experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in designing, implementing, executing and maintaining a SOX program
- Experience in leading and executing operational, financial and IT audits
- Experience with a Quality Assurance Review (QAR) a plus
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 50%
- Comprehensive knowledge of internal auditing standards, COSO, risk assessment practices, US GAAP and US , information technology, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance activities.
- Strong audit and accounting skills.
- Basic knowledge of IT audit (IT general controls, application controls, system security etc.).
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply below.
Monday, March 16, 2020
135,000 to 175,000