Senior Financial Analyst, Project Management - Fast growing company!
- Downers Grove, IL
A Multi-billion Dollar Distribution company in the southwestern Chicago suburbs is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with Project Management skills to join their team!
This company has seen exceptional growth over the past few years and is known for its commitment to its employees and community, including pledging a percentage of their profits to charity annually!
This role will:
- Support the overall planning process, spend projections and track actual results across a portfolio of projects for the organization
- Provide analytical support for specific projects and will interact directly with customers, suppliers, and internally across all levels of the organization
- Create methods to identify project benefits, create and continuously improve decision tools, quantify return on investment, track performance metrics, spend trends, and progress against timelines
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Accounting, or Finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- PMP, MBA, and/or CPA preferred
- Experience with Power BI and SQL preferred
- Knowledge and experience with PowerPoint presentations required
- Experience with financial planning software and a general ledger system such as COGNOS, JDE, or AS400 systems
Monday, February 15, 2021