Senior Auditor, Global Finance Audit
- Deerfield, IL, United States
Buckingham Search is thrilled to be supporting an esteemed and innovative company that is changing the world as we know it. The company is notorious for its benefits, impressive career trajectories, and the visionaries that are leading the company's strategies.
Things to be excited about:
- Rotation into the organization between 18-24 months
- Once travel is allowed again, travel is about 50% to beautiful places. Travel is planned a year in advance so no last-minute trips. Build in vacation between your trips. Generous travel budget to build on fun trips and meals. Travel with 5-12 auditors that love to have fun together.
The Sr. Global Finance Auditor is responsible for conducting financial and operational audits throughout the international and domestic organizations and formulate recommendations for improvement in operating performance and control. The individual will effectively scope and plan for assigned audit engagements including preparation of audit risk assessments and planning to drive appropriate audit coverage. The Sr. Global Finance Auditor will execute audit fieldwork using a risk-based approach to help ensure effective testing coverage. They will identify control gaps and other areas of risk exposure related to controls within Finance processes and deliver achievable, meaningful recommendations for management to mitigate the identified risks.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-6 busy seasons in internal/external audit practice of a public accounting firm, Big 4, highly preferred
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley and experience in testing SOX related processes and controls
- Project management experience including the ability to organize, plan, prioritize and complete assignments with little or no supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Ability to express a point of view and advise on risk and control considerations
- Manufacturing and/or international business experience desirable
- Ability to use discretion and handle sensitive/confidential information
- CPA or other certification (CISA, CIA, CMA), highly preferred
Thursday, December 3, 2020