Senior Auditor - Global Rotational Program
- Chicago, IL
A world-class manufacturing/technology company is looking to hire into their global audit rotational program at the Senior level!
They are a Fortune 1000 company with a wide portfolio of products including life-saving rescue operations, dispensing fresh juice to a first grader or even fueling aircraft.
In this role, you will work alongside their amazing audit team in leading, planning, and running audits globally.
Things to get excited about:
- $2B Publicly Held Company: Growing organically and through acquisition
- Beautiful Loop office in the Civic Building where Tax, Accounting, Finance, and Audit sit
- Choose to stay in audit or rotate into the business - The audit team is looked at as a training grounds where you can then move into accounting or Finance
- Seniors have the opportunity to lead audits: Planning, Reporting, and Execution
- 40+ audits a year, this role will be responsible for 14
- CPA reimbursement
Who they are looking for:
- 2+ years of audit experience, ideally from a public accounting firm
- CPA candidate or CPA
- Manufacturing experience a plus
Wednesday, November 23, 2022