Tax Accountant--Newly Created Role!
- Deer Park, IL
As a result of growth, we are looking to fill a newly created role for a Tax Accountant to join our accounting solutions team. The ideal candidate must be an optimistic self-starter with the ability to achieve results independently, while working well in a team environment. Flexible hours, competitive salary, and complete benefits package available.
- Tax workpaper preparation
- Preparation of federal and multi-state pass through entity returns (mostly partnership) and individual returns
- Assist with quarterly and year-end tax projections
- Interaction with clients regarding financials, taxes, etc.
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Research projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Licensed CPA or in process of completing the CPA exam
- Prior experience preparing flow thru entity tax returns, preferably partnerships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Real Estate experience a plus
- Minimum 3+ Years Experience
Monday, September 21, 2020