Senior Internal Auditor - Great long-term career path!
- Chicago, IL
A global manufacturing holding company is hiring a Senior Internal Auditor to its Corporate Audit team!
- Downtown Chicago office
- A longstanding organization that continues to grow/acquire while providing their holding companies with high autonomy!
- Leadership trusts employees to recognize opportunities and address them with sound judgement, agility, and creativity
- Exciting opportunities to rotate out of audit into Manager or Controller roles across the organization as you progress in your career!
The Senior Auditor will apply risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identify any potential issues, and promptly/accurately communicate any identified issues to senior management to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner. In addition, they will develop audit programs/testing procedures specific to the risk and test objectives and conduct audits beginning to end.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Between 3+ years of auditing experience is required
- Professional certification required (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
- Public accounting firm experience highly preferred
- Manufacturing and cost accounting experience strongly desired
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, up to 40%
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, statutory and other complex accounting principles, internal controls, business processes, and COSO and IIA standards
- Strong oral and written communication skills are mandatory
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level MS Excel proficiency (e.g., VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Strong internal control orientation, both business process/financial and IT
- Ability to present complex business issues to all levels of management
- Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate
- Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive, and professionally skeptical, in nature
- Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
Monday, March 29, 2021