Senior Category Manager
- Chicago, IL
Competitive Pay - Annual Bonus
Buckingham Search is partnering with a well-known privately-held organic food manufacturer to find a Senior Category Manager.
The Senior Category Manager is responsible for supporting a team’s category management needs across the Prepared Foods portfolio. Responsibilities include: insights & analysis for innovation summits, category reviews, new item presentations and overall business-building initiatives.
This position reports to the Director of Sales.
The ideal candidate can sit in Chicago, Cincinnati or Bentonville.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent related work experience in Category Management & syndicated data systems (IRI)
- 8 - 10 years’ of related experience in meat/poultry or CPG industries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with retailer-specific data systems (Walmart, Kroger and Albertsons).
- Strong analytical skills & the ability to partner cross functionally. The towering strength must be the ability to effectively “tell the story.”
- Ability to travel if required for internal & customer-facing meetings (~20%). Must be able to travel to plant facilities and market areas to include overnight stays.
Wednesday, November 25, 2020