F500 Accounting Manager Opportunity
- Glenview, IL
Our client, a prestigious Fortune 500 manufacturing corporation, is currently seeking an Accounting Manager. As the Accounting Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in the company's financial success. Joining forces with an exceptional team, you'll spearhead accounting operations while taking the reins on thrilling FP&A projects. Collaborating closely with business leaders, you'll contribute to strategic decision-making and drive the company's growth trajectory.
- Recently named #1 most admired company in their industry by Fortune Magazine.
- Consistently ranked as a top performer, cementing their position as a global leader.
- A culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence that sets them apart.
- Coordinate and direct financial planning, budgeting, reporting, and capital investments.
- Prepare financial statements, business reports, and/or reports required by corporate and/or regulatory agencies.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate the exchange of financial information to key stakeholders with in-depth knowledge of highlights and variances.
- Provide Operational analysis (cost, controls, etc.) to facilitate accurate decisions and strategies to support the division’s Operational Full Potential goals.
- Understand and apply financial policies consistently and effectively. Ensures that accurate financial records and strong internal controls are in place and being followed.
- Identify, lead and develop talent to maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness in meeting company goals, this includes: communicating effectively to foster a culture of engagement, cascading vision, creating goal alignment, and coaching through feedback, development planning and performance management.
- Ensuring the health and safety of yourself and others in your work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- CPA required
- 7+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment required with standard cost setting knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Demonstrated experience managing a direct staff of accounting professionals.
- Must be able to multi-task, adhere to deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare analysis and forecasts as needed.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate financial & accounting concepts in a business context that is understandable to non-accounting/finance business partners.
- Demonstrated accountability for results and understanding of the financial impact of decisions.
- Excellent knowledge of ERP and BI systems, Microsoft Office software
Thursday, May 18, 2023