Senior Manager of Risk Portfolio - Great work-life balance!
- Chicago, IL
A $17B financial services company headquartered in downtown Chicago is looking to hire a Senior Manager - Risk Portfolio!
This role will focus on leading the Risk Internal Audit team, conducting audits in the areas such as Enterprise Risk Management, Operational Risk, Model Risk and Capital Stress Testing. This is a leadership position within the Internal Audit Department and is responsible for the development and execution of a risk based audit plan that addresses the significant risks relevant to a Risk Portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is required.
- Experience working in an Internal Audit department at a large US bank focusing on audits of the risk program (ERM, ORM, Model Risk, Capital Stress Testing, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of US banking regulations, including Regulation YY
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently in areas of difficult or complex nature
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel (10%)
Things to get excited about:
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Great work life balance with minimal overtime
- Summer Hours and work from home flexibility post-Covid
- Tuition Reimbursement
- High exposure to leadership and across the business
Tuesday, April 13, 2021