Special Projects Lead Accountant
- Chicago, IL
Buckinghamsearch is partnered with a leading technology company that services over 5M+ people daily looking to hire a Lead Special Projects Accountant.
This person will act as a team lead and represent the Accounting department across the company, regularly interacting with the executive team and c-suite on company-wide projects, being involved in very critical and interesting work!
Things to get excited about:
- Generous compensation packages
- Upbeat culture with a lot of company outings
- Beautiful office with top-class amenities
- Ton of advancement opportunities
- Consistently recognized as a “Top Work Place” by the Chicago Tribune.
- Pension plan
- Benefits: 401k and match, Flex hours, Strong PTO plan, and many more!
- Revenue: $4B +
What they are looking for:
- 5+ years of broad accounting experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensure.
- Public accounting experience (Big four a plus).
- Experience working with or within a public company with SEC reporting and SOX control requirements.
- Experience with SAP.
Friday, May 15, 2020