Audit Analytics Supervisor - Fortune 500!
- Lake Forest, IL
A Fortune 500 company is looking to hire a Supervisor over Audit Analytics to support its global Audit team! This company is known for not only creating products that enhance people's lives, but enhancing the lives of their own employees through a combination of great benefits and lofty career paths.
Specifically they offer: Competitive salary + bonus; Industry-leading 401(k) with Match; Paternity leave in addition to phenomenal Maternity leave; Exceptionally low turnover to roles outside of the organization, however excellent opportunity to move into other roles within the company.
As a Audit Analytics Supervisor, you will play an integral role in assisting the global audit teams by designing and developing analytical tests and automated procedures that assist in the identification of financial, compliance and technology risk including:
- Designing & developing data models to support data visualizations
- Designing & developing interactive dashboards for data exploration and audit sample selection
- Solving ‘data mysteries’
- Leading design thinking sessions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field required
- SAP experience required (BPCS, JDE experience preferred), as well as experience working with data from various ERP systems.
- CIA, CPA, CISA, or CISSP certification a plus
- 5+ years prior experience working in an analytics capacity or in risk advisory field
- Project management experience and ability to interact with managers at various levels from various business functions
- Expertise and/or demonstrated experience with data visualization tools (Tableau preferred, PowerBI, Qlik)
- Analytical experience using advance analytics tools (R, Python, etc.) to solve complex business problems
- Experience writing and interpreting SQL queries and statements to explore source data and data issues
- Experience developing scripts for process automation (Automation Anywhere preferred, MS PowerAutomate)
- Strong communicator, having the ability to communicate complex information to a broad audience with professional oral and written communication skills
Monday, March 29, 2021