Staff Accountant- Downtown Chicago!
- Chicago, IL
A Family-Owned, Publicly Traded Manufacturing Company Is Looking To Add A Staff Accountant To Their Team!
If you are looking for a close-knit, community-minded place to focus your career, this is it! Their approach is centered on collaboration, communication, and transparency. While they have numerous teams with varying roles and responsibilities, they are aware of the value that each one adds to their success and no team works in a silo. There is also an annual Global Sales Meeting to unite teams face to face!
"Whether you have been here for one year or thirty years, you are considered part of the family."
- Walmart Responsibility Award
- Family Business of the Year, by Loyola
- Top 100 Workplaces, by Tribune
- Participate in monthly financial close process, including fluctuation analysis, accrual determination, account reconciliations and journal entry preparation.
- Support quarterly auditor reviews and annual audit process by preparing workpapers and gathering information requested by external auditors.
- Prepare various expense tracking and analysis spreadsheets.
- Run and distribute reports from ERP system and reporting software.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting; CPA or CPA eligible strongly preferred
- 2 years' experience in accounting, public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Microsoft proficient; ERP experience highly desired
Monday, March 16, 2020