- Chicago, IL
Buckinghamsearch is partnering with a prestigious law firm in the loop hiring a Billing Specialist. In this role, you will assist attorneys with administrative support on all billing activities. They are ideally looking for someone coming from a law firm or professional services who is detail-oriented, has great communication skills, and can manage multiple projects!
Things to get excited about:
- Chicago office standard hours: – (35 hour standard work week)
- Staff employees are eligible for an annual merit bonus and increase every July
- Chicago staff employees start with 24 days of CLT that accrues over the year (“combined leave time” - same as PTO. Pro-rated the first year) and 8-9 paid holidays.
- Sidley has two retirement benefits: Defined benefit plan: Sidley makes an annual contribution of 5% of the employee’s salary + other eligible compensation. Vested after 3 years of service. 401k: employees can participate hire.
- Commuter benefits: pre-tax benefit of up to $255 per month for transit and up to $255 per month for parking. For employees who use public transportation, Sidley subsidizes up to $42 per month.
Please apply below if this sounds like you and you have previous billing experience!
SL - IND123
Monday, January 13, 2020