Senior Capital Asset Analyst-$6B Global Company!
- Oak Brook, IL
Senior Capital Asset Analyst
Our client, a thriving $6B company renowned for its dynamic and acquisitive business model, is actively seeking a Senior Capital Asset Analyst to join their team. This role offers a chance to make a significant impact, supporting the Capital Asset and Operations teams. As a key player, you'll take charge of multiple projects, overseeing day-to-day activities, and leveraging your financial expertise to identify promising business opportunities and mitigate risks. The potential for driving continuous improvements and fostering cross-functional collaboration to elevate their supply chain business makes this opportunity truly invigorating.
In addition to the captivating role itself, the team boasts an incredible culture, offering a flexible hybrid work schedule and boundless prospects for growth and innovation. You'll find yourself surrounded by a supportive environment that encourages creativity and personal development.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field.
- Three to eight years of experience.
- Strategic problem solver, ability to build quality relationships and work cross functionally and collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, for effective interaction with finance and operations teams
- Highly motivated, energetic, hands-on
- Required to interpret or clarify basic financial information to aid understanding
- This individual will need to convey information to audiences not knowledgeable of the subject matter.
- Develops recommendations to promote ideas or services within area(s) of responsibility.
You’ll add value to this role by performing various functions including, but not limited to:
- Leading process improvement projects between Supply Chain Finance and Financial Shared Services.
- Assist with guiding and supporting global team.
- May solve complex problems and may be called on to consult by other functions.
- Provide coaching/training to less experienced team members.
- Viewed as a Subject Matter Expert in Capital Management Policy compliance.
- Lead projects and initiatives.
- Assigned to multiple projects at a time.
- Provide Capital Forecast analysis and support to engineering function as a finance partner.
- Supports AOP Capital Planning and Modeling.
Friday, July 21, 2023