Senior Auditor - Healthcare
- Chicago, IL
Senior Auditor - Internal Audit
Are you a changemaker looking for a unique opportunity to join a developing Internal Audit team striving for world-class excellence? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Senior Auditor who thinks outside the box, has strong critical thinking skills, is mission and values-driven, and is passionate about what they do.
As a Senior, you will have the opportunity to work independently and in a team-oriented environment to plan and complete various audit engagements including the documenting and assessing of internal controls and related risks, present audit findings to management, and develop improvement recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is required
- Minimum of 3 years of previous audit experience is required. Public accounting and/or healthcare experience is preferred
- Proficient at identifying risks and assessing internal controls.
- Ability to develop work programs that cover identified audit objectives, risks and controls.
- Ability to draw upon experience to provide direction and mentorship to less experienced Internal Audit staff.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Positive interpersonal skills for interacting and presenting to all levels of management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to initiate and complete complex audit assignments timely and with limited management supervision. Proposes solutions to challenges for Management to evaluate.
- Hybrid work schedule with two days in the office and flexibility outside of that as needed.
- 40-hour workweek.
- Very strong and inexpensive health benefits.
- Company-funded pension plan.
- High exposure to CFO, CEO, and other leadership members.
- The Director is a very friendly, approachable, and understanding leader.
- The team gathers for happy hours, team building, etc.
- The audit team has a ton of findings - lots of fun, diverse, challenging work.
If you are passionate about contributing to the success of an Internal Audit team, apply now!
Tuesday, July 25, 2023