Senior Accountant for Family Owned Firm
- Munster, IN
A local firm in Munster Indiana is looking to grow their accounting team! This women-owned business has been around for over 40 years and has built strong relationships with all sorts of local and new businesses. They want to hire local, experienced talent to support the firm's growth.
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparation of Federal, state, and local income tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Outsourced bookkeeping for clients, including cleanup projects, balancing checkbooks, and preparing monthly financial statements.
- General ledger work
- Journal Entries, debits, credits, reconciliations, etc.
- Payroll preparation and payroll tax reporting
- Communicating with internal teammates and external clients
- Other tasks as assigned. No task too big or too small for anyone on the team
Friday, August 6, 2021