Revenue Accounting Manager
- Chicago, IL
A very well-known leading technology company that services over 5 million people daily is looking to hire a Revenue Accounting Manager! This person will act as a liaison for multiple business lines supporting key decisions with accounting processes and internal controls.
Things to get excited about:
- Generous compensation packages
- Upbeat culture with a lot of company outings
- Beautiful office with top-class amenities
- Ton of advancement opportunities
- Consistently recognized as a “Top Work Place” by the Chicago Tribune.
- Benefits: 401k and match, Flex hours, Strong PTO plan, and many more!
- Revenue: $4B +
Who they are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA required
- 7 plus years of broad accounting experience required
- Broad experience and knowledge in all areas of Accounting/ Finance required
- Advanced understanding of US GAAP and internal controls required
Wednesday, April 21, 2021