Senior IT Auditor
- Lake Bluff, IL
Our team is partnered with a leader in the pharmaceutical industry who is seeking to add a dedicated & driven Senior IT Auditor to their growing team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 - 6 years of experience obtained with a consulting or public accounting firm
The Senior IT Auditor will have experience with:
- Execution of Information Systems audits, including Data Privacy, Data Security or Network Security.
- Implementation of large-scale ERP packages, including SAP, Oracle other similar systems.
- Technical experience with SAP (i.e. Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, FI/CO, etc.) and/or various other financial and business-critical applications preferred.
Things to get excited about:
- Salary + 7% Bonus
- 401(k) and Pension Plan
- Paternity leave in addition to phenomenal Maternity leave
- Travel is mainly to Europe and domestic audits are either in Chicago or California or NY
- International Audits are usually about 3-4 weeks at a time
- $ stipend when on international audits to go and travel and have fun
Thursday, March 9, 2023