- Chicago, IL
A Fortune 500 insurance company has asked Buckingham Search to find an all star Sales Representative to join their sales team! Due an expanding sales department, the position has become newly available.
Look forward to benefits like:
- Quick advancements & promotions
- Earning up to 100% of your base salary in commission/bonuses.
- Building long-term, valuable business relationships with company partners
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for achieving enrollment targets for assigned states and sales channelsDrive sales activities in markets through outbound call activity, handling inbound calls, training and cultivating insurance agents to promote products and servicesSupport insurance agents’ sales efforts while functioning as a single point of contact for insurance agents by maintaining in-depth knowledge of products, services and policiesRetain insurance agent relationships by explaining all of the available services and products; answering question, providing pricing and product information, troubleshooting, and assisting with completion and submission of applicationsContinuously develop and improve ways to interact with and develop sales partnershipsProvide feedback and recommend improvements to sales processes and procedures to mitigate abandonment and optimize efficienciesCollaborate with other departments in order to provide the highest level of customer service possibleResearch geographic areas and implement recruitment and sales initiatives that afford the best opportunity for salesGather competitive data from insurance agents for market research purposes
- MUST HAVE a current valid insurance license
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field or experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience - sales experience in health insurance industry a plus.
- Inside sales, call center experience and knowledge of Health Insurance Marketplace products are preferred.
Thursday, September 5, 2019