Internal Audit Manager - Award winning organization!
- Elmhurst, IL
A very prestigious healthcare organization making waves in their space with some cutting-edge treatments is looking to hire an experienced Audit Manager to the team!
This company has been awarded some prestigious industry awards for the way they treat and mentor their own medical and corporate staff. This Audit Manager will support the company's overall risk and compliance objectives.
This is a great opportunity to join a top Chicago workplace that has been consistently recognized for being a phenomenal place to work. Apply today to find out more!
- Create audit objectives and procedures for scheduled audits and reviews. Plan, coordinate, and conduct audits and reviews in accordance with Internal Audit Standards to ensure accurate and complete reimbursement services are provided.
- External audit assistance, including coordinating the external auditor's financial statement internal control and substantive testing. Assist in the external audit financial statement internal control and substantive testing, completing assignments timely and in accordance with audit programs.
- Demonstrate team leadership through the presentation of respective areas of interest and new guidelines implemented that have an impact on the audit work performed by the department and providing guidance to team members as may be needed.
- Participate in department quality assurance efforts by planning weekly activities, reporting work in process, and completing administrative assignments in a timely manner. Additionally, assist in the completion of departmental monitoring reports for Internal Audit activities, and provide recommendations for supporting the Department's satisfaction and Behaviors of Excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance required.
- Certification required (such as CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, etc.)
- 6+ years of Audit experience, including time in public accounting preferred.
- Experience leading audits/a team is desired.
- Proficient knowledge of the COSO Internal Control Framework and International Professional Standards of Internal Auditing.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal professionally with sensitive and confidential medical information.
- Ability to communicate audit results and deficiencies and make recommendations to management in a constructive manner.
Friday, March 5, 2021