Our client is a fast-growing, highly acquisitive company in the energy sector in Downtown Chicago, and they are seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team!
What makes this role exciting and unique?
- Newly created position with a lot of autonomy, high-visibility, and leadership opportunities
- See exposure to finance-focused work with responsibilities such as identifying & investigating variances in actuals versus budget/forecast and provide resolutions
- Be a trusted partner as you execute your daily responsibilities as well as offer recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Variety in your work where it is common that no two days look the same due to consistent acquisition of new businesses and integrations
- Truly enjoyable team culture with a track record for attracting top-talent; you will work alongside a team of bright & collaborative people
In this role, you will also experience a fast-paced work environment, where growth so far has been consistent and profitable. In their over 10 years of operations, this organization has acquired 29 new companies, 3 of them in the last year alone!
-Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Accounting
-Minimum two years of applicable experience – audit experience required
-CPA preferred – but will consider CPA in progress
-2-4 years mid-tier public or Big 4 accounting experience preferred