- Chicago, IL
A publicly-traded, multi-billion insurance and financial services company is looking to hire a new Senior Auditor to the team!
This role will help facilitate significant transformational change including implementing digital technologies (i.e. robotics) and expanding and integrating data analytics while working closely with senior leadership and business unit partners as well as leading and performing value additive and impactful audits.
- Participate on teams providing assurance services via financial, operational, compliance and Sarbanes Oxley 404 audits as well as advisory services such as process improvement reviews and strategic initiatives.
- Identify risks and controls within processes, and provide a risk assessment.
- Develop audit procedures and perform audit testing to evaluate control design and operational effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; concentration in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably in public accounting, internal audit or as an auditor for an insurance company.
- CPA, CIA, CFE, CFA, CISA required (or must be acquired within 18 months of joining the team)
- Able to domestically travel between 10-30%
- Preferred experience with mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence and integration.
Friday, January 6, 2023